- 27 minutes of non-stop flying is tested with PTZ camera being installed in Mi Drone while it is hovering and under extreme height and wind conditions.
- In both image transmission provided by 4K and 1080p Mi Drones are according to FCC standards, under open air and good battery conditions.
- Both 4K and 1080p PTZ cameras can only match their own aircrafts, and cannot be used interchangeably.
- When the battery is running low, the app will send out an alert. The user will have to tap the return key in order for the Mi Drone to return.
- Mi Drone performs best under conditions when you first received it in its original packaging. Performance might vary when there are slight alterations to its outer appearance.
- All data are provided by Feimi lab. Actual usage may vary depending on environment, frequency of use, and other factors.
Pick the options below and redeem